Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Emily




Every once in a while you get a perfect photo shoot-some you have to really work at, but this photo shoot was perfect! The backdrops were perfect, the weather was perfect, the lighting was perfect and Emily, well as you can see by these photos, Emily is just perfect! Love this girl!










































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Squibb Family said...

Beautiful Marjean! I love lots of them...but I think my favorite is the one with her lying on her tummy in the meadow. I love looking at your work!!!

Georgia said...

Marjean, I bet working with Emily was a laugh a second. She is so cute and so funny. I loved seeing her photos on your blog and I love that darlin' girl!